Utah Vacation

Every vacation tells a story.

Not just through the places you visit...

But through the moments you share.

The laughter during long drives.

The beautiful scenery that makes everyone stop and stare.

The adventures you didn't plan.

The conversations that happen somewhere between one destination and the next.

And the memories that somehow become your favorites.

Looking back through these photographs, I'm reminded that pictures have a wonderful way of telling a story without saying a single word.

Each one captures a moment that we might have otherwise forgotten.

A smile.

A laugh.

A breathtaking view.

A quiet moment together.

They remind us not only of where we went, but of how we felt while we were there.

Those are the memories I want to hold on to.






Will & Kelli...

Thank you for making our vacation so much fun.

Thank you for opening your home, sharing your lives with us, and making us feel so welcome.

You made us feel at home while we were away from home, and that's a gift we'll never forget.

Until the next adventure...

Comments

Clint & Janet said…
Lorri, fun pics in a fun way! Glad you are back, I missed you. But now I am gone for a wee bit. See you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP