When The Light Turns Golden

One of my favorite times to take pictures is just before sunset.

The light softens, everything seems to glow, and the world takes on the most beautiful golden color. It's one of nature's greatest gifts to photographers.

Of course, my favorite subjects are usually my kids.

.

This little one...

Well, she isn't exactly a fan of getting muddy.

Can you tell?

Her expression says it all!


On the other hand...

This one doesn't seem to notice the mud at all.

She's far too busy enjoying the moment to worry about a little dirt.

I love how two sisters can be so different, yet both are perfectly themselves.

As we were heading home, my son suggested I stop and photograph a nearby group of horses.

I'm so glad I listened.

The evening light, their reflections in the water, and the peacefulness of the scene made it one of my favorite photographs from the day.



Sometimes the best pictures happen simply because someone says,

"Mom... you should take a picture of that."

Comments

kelli said…
FULL OF SUNSHINE...can't help but smile!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

A Word of Caution