Sisters
I just came across this picture while looking through some past photographs and thought...
Sometimes, the best therapy is simply spending time with your sisters.
No kids.
No responsibilities.
No schedules to keep.
Just the four of us.
We took a little trip to my sister Colleen's house and spent the day doing what sisters do best...talking, laughing, reminiscing, and enjoying every minute together.
At one point, we found ourselves eating ice cream cones like little girls again.
It was such a simple moment, but one I'll always remember.
It's funny how, no matter how many years pass, sisters have a way of taking you right back to your childhood. We slip so easily into familiar conversations, inside jokes, and laughter that has been shared for a lifetime.
Life gets busy.
Families grow.
Responsibilities multiply.
But every once in a while, it's good to press pause and simply enjoy being sisters again.
I wouldn't trade those moments for anything.
Comments