Capturing Birthdays
Birthdays are some of my favorite moments to photograph.
There are so many little memories tucked into a single celebration...the anticipation, the excitement, the candles, the laughter, and those priceless smiles that only seem to appear on a birthday.
These beautiful children have all celebrated birthdays recently, and I had the privilege of capturing a few of those special moments.
Each one has a unique personality that shines through the camera lens, and I love trying to preserve that in a photograph.
One day, the cake will be gone.
The balloons will have deflated.
The presents will be put away.
But the photographs will remain.
Years from now, they'll bring back the joy of a day that passed far too quickly.
That's one of the many reasons I love photography.
It allows us to hold on to the moments that are gone in the blink of an eye, but never forgotten.
Comments