Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday is one of those days that always seems to slow life down just enough to capture a few special memories.
Before church, I grabbed my camera and photographed the kids in their Sunday best.
The girls looked so sweet in their pastel tank tops and skirts. To make the morning a little more special, we added a touch of sparkle to their flower hair clips with tiny jewels we decorated ourselves.
The boys looked so handsome in their crisp white shirts and ties.
There's just something about seeing everyone dressed up that reminds me how quickly they're growing.
Brandon and I even paused long enough for a picture together. You will always catch me smiling when gazing into those blue eyes of his. Those are the photographs I treasure the most because they remind me that this beautiful family all began with the two of us.
Of course, Easter wouldn't be complete without a chocolate bunny.
And before the morning was over, we gathered everyone together for one more picture.
Five children.
Five different personalities.
One family.
Looking back, these photographs are so much more than pictures of Easter outfits and chocolate bunnies.
They're little reminders of a season of life I never want to forget.
Happy Easter!
Comments