Mother's Day 2010

Motherhood has been one of the greatest privileges of my life.

Today I was spoiled with cards from the people who made me a mother in the first place—and from the wonderful man I get to share this life with.

I read every word.

Some made me laugh.

Some made my heart swell.

And some I know I'll want to read again years from now.

There are plenty of days as a mother when I wonder if I'm getting any of this right.

And then there are days like today when I look around at these five children I've been blessed to call mine and think...

How did I ever get so lucky?

Today was perfect.

Not because anything extraordinary happened.

Simply because I was surrounded by the people I love most and reminded of how much I love being their mom.

Thank you for making my day so special.

I love being your mother.


Comments

Kelly said…
Your hubby has good taste! Travis got me that same CARD! I noticed it in the background. The purple one! :)
Glad you had such a great mothers day! You are a great example!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

A Word of Caution