Pointed, Aimed and Fired Away
As we were getting into the car Saturday night after picking up my camera from the repair shop, Brandon noticed a business card he had picked up earlier that day while taking the boys to a gun shop.
He looked over at me and asked,
"What would need to occur for you to want your own gun and learn to shoot?"
Without missing a beat, I smiled and said,
"Oh... I already shoot, baby!"
Then I did what any photographer would do.
I pointed, aimed, and fired away.
My favorite targets just happened to be the ones sitting right in front of me—my kids.
I even shoot moving targets, and I'd say my aim is pretty accurate. Capturing genuine smiles, silly expressions, and fleeting moments takes a lot of practice!
That's about as close as I'm ever going to get to a firing device.
Give me a camera over anything else any day. The shots I love most don't make noise—they preserve memories.
And these little faces? They're my favorite subjects, every single time.
Comments
Thanks,
Kim
Kristy
Joplin1630@aol.com
(I'm signed in under my husband's blog name)