Halloween Night

Did you have a great Halloween?

We sure did!

While the kids were getting dressed in their costumes, I grabbed the ol' camera and hurried everyone outside, hoping to catch a few pictures before the last bit of daylight disappeared.

The kids made my job easy.

The minute the costumes went on, so did the characters.

They posed, played their parts, and gave me plenty to photograph while I happily snapped away.

Once our little photo session was over, we grabbed our BIG bowl of candy and headed to a neighborhood Halloween party.

The girls had a blast trick-or-treating, although I think sorting and trading their candy with friends afterward may have been even more exciting than collecting it.

Then there was Dawson.

His evening became considerably more interesting once he discovered the other neighborhood boys who were also carrying swords.

They joined forces.

Need I say more?

And then there were my two older boys.

They decided to dress alike this year, making it nearly impossible to tell who was who.

Can you?

Apparently, they've also reached that stage where trick-or-treating is still fun...

But actually keeping the candy isn't nearly as important.

They headed out without bags and handed whatever candy they were given over to their friends.

Have I taught them well or what?

Such good little nerds!

Costumes, friends, swords, candy, plenty of laughter...

And five kids who still let their mom pull out the camera and capture it all.

I'd say it was a pretty great Halloween.





And then there was Breeley...

Is this really my sweet little Bree?

Green face. Witch costume. And that wonderfully toothless grin.

This one cracks me up!

She couldn't have lost her front tooth at a better time. Somehow that missing tooth completed the entire look.

It's PERFECT!

Comments

Kennedy said…
Too Cute! I love your blog!
Kelly said…
Cute pics! It was fun seeing you @ the ward party, and @ church! I loved your and Brandons testimony's! I was teary eyed that whole meeting! I think part of it was cause I missed that ward so much, that it felt like I was home just for an hour! We miss you guys!
chrisy said…
Love the costumes! Nice to see you agree Kipp is a nerdy name. That's what Troy wanted to name Reilly...so glad a won that battle :)
kelli said…
Lorri you amaze me at your gift/talent with photography...it helps me want to aspire to be better. Kids you look fabulous! Know your aunt Kelli loves and misses you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
CoCo said…
How aborable. My kids keep asking to watch your blog over and over again! We love and miss you.
Tracey said…
Your pictures are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP