Little Bits of Love

I’ve been doing a little decorating lately. More on that later.

The kids have been doing a little decorating of their own, setting the mood for Valentine’s Day with notes to one another about the things they love most.

One little heart at a time, our kitchen is filling up.

I’m amazed at some of the sweet things they say about each other. They notice the little things...the hugs, the kindness, the things that make each brother or sister uniquely them.

I love that they’re so close and that expressing their love for one another comes so freely.

It makes this momma’s H E A R T swell.




Comments

Kelly said…
Such a cute family thing to do.
dustin and amy said…
Cute idea! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the post on all the decorating :)

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

A Word of Caution