Slithering Friends

We spent part of Labor Day weekend at the Marriott’s Desert Ridge, where the snake and reptile exhibit quickly became a hit with the kids.

As you can see, our little Dawson wasn’t the least bit intimidated by the size or the looks of these creatures. The girls even warmed up to the critters.

Me?

Not so much.

I was perfectly content experiencing the whole thing from behind my camera. That is, until one of those creepy crawlers stretched out its enormously long, slithering tongue and touched my leg while I was busy snapping pictures.

That was a little closer to nature than I had planned.

I realize there are reptile lovers out there, but clearly I’m not one of ’em!

The kids, however, thought the whole thing was pretty great. And judging by Dawson getting right down on the floor beside that enormous snake, I think we know which side of the reptile debate he’s on.

Comments

jackie said…
hey lady, i sure miss your family.... hope all is well. if we have to move back for a job when jon graduates in may i will have to come by and see ya!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

JUST ME AND THE GIRLS

CALI TRIP